Start an Import task and in the "add file" section, choose the Google Drive URL as a source type.
Fill out the URL field and choose the correct file type and press "Download".
If your supplier gives more than 1 file, for example 1 for the products, 1 for the inventory and 1 for the pricing, click on the "Add more files" option and Syncee will treat them as 1 complete file. You just have to map the files correctly in the "Field Mapping" step. The most important thing is that one import task must belong to just one supplier.
Share a file publicly
Please make sure that you create a shareable link for the file, because Syncee can only access it, if it is available through the link.
1. Go to your Google Drive and choose the file.
2. Click "Get shareable link".
3. Next to "Anyone with the link", click the Down arrow.
4. Click "More" and then "On - Public on the web".
5. Click "Save".
6. Choose the level of access you want people to have. Learn more about how others can view, comment, or edit files.
7. Click "Done".