Fill out the Source file URL field with your supplier's datafeed file's URL and choose the correct file type and click on the Upload button.
If your supplier gives more than 1 file, for example 1 for the products, 1 for the inventory and 1 for the pricing, click on the blue plus icon on the top of the page and Syncee will treat them as 1 complete file. You just have to map the file fields correctly. The most important thing is that one import task must belong to just one supplier.
Share a file publicly
Please make sure that you have a shareable link for the file, because Syncee can only access it, if it is available through the link.
If you are managing the file you can do it in the following way:
1. Go to your Google Drive and choose the file.
2. Click "Get shareable link".
3. Next to "Anyone with the link", click the Down arrow.
4. Click "More" and then "On - Public on the web".
5. Click "Save".
6. Choose the level of access you want people to have. Learn more about how others can view, comment, or edit files.
7. Click "Done".
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team!