After adding Syncee to your online store, you can start the process of importing products. Different subscriptions are needed for managing products in the Marketplace and in the DataFeed Manager.
If you would like to manage products in both of our solutions, you need two different subcriptions.
The pricing is based on the number of the products, and not the variant SKUs!
We provide a free Starter plan to every new clients with 50 manageable products. 25 items goes for the Marketplace, 25 items go for the DataFeed Manager.
The Starter package ends immediately when you subscribe to any of our plans!
OUR MARKETPLACE PLANS:
- Basic: 500 products - $29/month
- Pro: 10,000 products - $79/month
- Business: 30,000 products - $129/month
Every Marketplace package contains:
- Daily auto-update
- Order Routing
- Free Support
OUR DATAFEED MANAGER PLANS:
- Nano: 500 products - $19/month
- Micro: 1,000 products - $29/month
- Mini: 3,000 products - $39/month
- Basic: 5,000 products - $69/month
- Business: 10,000 products - $99/month
- Plus: 20,000 products - $129/month
- Professional: 30,000 products - $199/month
- Enterprise: 50,000 products - $249/month
- Enterprise Plus: 100,000 products - $499/month
- Enterprise Extra: 150,000 products - $699/month
Every DataFeed Manager package contains:
- 5 manual updates/task/day
- one or more automated update(s)/task/day
- step-by-step wizard to help you with the import
- unlimited suppliers can be added
- free support
A task means: a product managing process of one supplier.
Manual update means: you can manually start the task to upload and update the products in your store.
Automated update means: the task will start in a pre-scheduled time, it will upload and update the products.
Please note that if the amount of the imported products exceeds the number of products in your pricing plan, you will receive a notification about it in Syncee.