Syncee is a B2B Platform for Dropshippers, Retailers and Suppliers. Our application runs on more ecommerce platforms, currently on Shopify, Jumpseller and ShopRenter.
We help suppliers have more online retail partners, and take care of the automatic product data uploads & updates.
Syncee has a customer basis of around 30,000 retailers and 300+ suppliers from all over the world. We launched our ecommerce application back in 2015. Since that time we expanded our service with many new solutions, and we keep on providing other new user-friendly features continuously.
The benefits of being a listed supplier in the Syncee Marketplace
- It is completely FREE to be listed, and we do not take any commissions.
- Thousands of retailers can find your products in our Marketplace which means a significant number of new potential retail clients for you globally.
- Quick & Easy onboarding and product synchronization.
- Increasing sales, more orders.
- We upload & update the product data from you into our system and into your retail partners’ online store automatically, more times a day.
- Syncee has a built-in supplier-retailer chat so they can maintain direct communication.
- Order Routing solution: we send a notification when an order arrives for a product that has been uploaded to the retailer’s store via Syncee. However, the retailer has to go to the supplier’s online store to order and pay for the product there.
- Approval setting: if this setting is active, the retailer has to submit a request to upload your product into their online store. They can only upload your items when you approve them. This setting is optional.
- You can show a personalized message to retailers that they will see when they click on any of your products to add to their own catalog. This setting is optional.
- We have an option for you to provide a discount from your products’ prices to retailers. It goes for all of your products, and to all of your retailers.
- You can recommend a markup for retailers to add to your products’ prices regarding their income. But it is just a suggestion from you. Retailers can customize their price margin based on their own needs.
- We offer a product filter setting as well if you do not wish to integrate all of your items.
How to list your products?
There are three ways of how your products can be integrated:
1. Product Datafeed File
You can bring us your always updating product datafeed file. It has to contain all of the necessary product data.
Supported file formats: CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, TXT
Supported file sources: URL, (S)FTP, Google Docs URL, Google Drive URL, Dropbox URL, manual upload. If you have API or SOAP connection, contact us.
2. Integration From Online Store
If you run your online store on Shopify, Jumpseller or ShopRenter you just need to install our Syncee for Suppliers app from that ecommerce platform’s AppStore that you run your store on, and then we can integrate your product data directly from your shop and keep them updated from there.
3. Manual Upload
We recommend you to use the manual upload option only if you have a maximum of 50 products you want to upload to Syncee and if you cannot provide your products via any of the solutions above.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us! Our support team is always happy to help. Send us a message via chat on our website or in our app, or by email: email@example.com.