If you would like to be a listed supplier in the Syncee Marketplace, there are more ways of how you can manage the product data integration. One of them is the synchronization by using an always updating product datafeed file.
Supported file formats: CSV, XML, XLS(X), JSON, TXT
Supported file sources: URL, (S)FTP, Google Docs URL, Google Drive URL, Dropbox URL, file upload. If you have API or SOAP connection, contact our support staff.
- Simple CSV/XLS sample file: https://syncee.io/templates/simple_test_syncee.csv
- CSV/XLS sample file with variants and variants images: https://syncee.io/templates/variants_test_syncee.csv
- XML sample file with variants and variants images: https://syncee.io/templates/syncee_xml_sample_with_variants.xml
- JSON sample file with variants and variants images:
The datafeed file has to contain:
- SKU, Variant SKU
- Barcode or Handle
- Public Image URL (images via cloud-share sources like DropBox, Google Drive etc. are NOT accepted)
- Inventory Quantity
- Option Value 1
- Option Value 2
...and other crucial information needed. (Option Value can stand for e.g. size or color)
Please note that every row means one product in the spreadsheet, and every column stands for only one information, for example the Description. If a product has more images, there has to be that amount of columns as images there are. For instance, have Image 1 and Image 2 columns OR separate the image URLs by a comma in the same column.