With auto-order enabled, you will receive your retailers' orders in Syncee directly to your Shopify store.
Once a retailer pays for one or more orders through Syncee to your PayPal account, the order will be automatically forwarded to your Shopify store as a "Paid" "Unfulfilled" order.
If you open the order in your Shopify store admin, you could see on the "Additional Details" section the Retailer's store domain you got the order from and the PayPal Transaction ID to check if the payment came through.
Additionally, you will see the necessary information as the billing/shipping address, etc.
Once you have fulfilled the order and have a tracking number, please enter it into your Shopify order in your Shopify admin. Syncee will send this to the retailer's store if you provide dropshipping service.
Please note that Syncee does not handle the payments of the orders. It goes through PayPal directly from the retailer to the supplier.
Here you could find an example of how this should look in real life:
- You have a product you would like to sell for $10 (+$2 shipping) to retailers. We load this product into the Syncee Marketplace.
- The product will appear in the Marketplace where retailers add it to their store with their margin of $5, resulting in the retailer store price of $15.
- A customer buys the product in your retailer's store for $15, and it will appear in his Syncee account. The retailer pays $12 (price + shipping) for the order through PayPal in Syncee and you receive this via your PayPal account.
- The order shows up in your Shopify store admin as a Paid and Unfulfilled order with the retailer’s billing address and the retailer's or the customer’s shipping address depending on whether you are a dropshipper or a wholesaler for them.
- You send the product to the given shipping address and enter the tracking number in your Shopify admin.
- Syncee will synchronize this tracking number over to the retailer's store under the order in his/her Shopify store so that they could follow where the parcel is if you provide Dropshipping service to this retailer. (Please note that the tracking number will not be found in Syncee, but the Shopify orders.)
Please note: Syncee just uploads the paid orders to your store. For example, any other necessary steps (shipping the product, adding the tracking number, and fulfilling the order) is your responsibility as a supplier.
If you add the tracking number on the Shopify order admin page, we will synchronize them back to your retailers' order.
If a retailer wants to change the order (e.g., shipping address), it should be done through your Shopify store admin. After the retailer paid the order, we cannot apply any changes in the order details.