After you log into your Syncee Dashboard you will first meet with our Home page. Here you can browse our video guides and tutorials about Syncee. If you have any questions about the application, you will surely find the answer among them. Then browse the details of our new 3.4 version.
- In the Products menu you are able to start the import and export of your products in a matter of seconds.
- In the Orders menu you can import or export your orders. This is in Beta version right now.
- If you click on the Support menu, you will be directed to our Help Center where you can browse among useful articles that answer your questions about the application.
- To view or manage your subscriptions click on the Subscriptions menu. Here you are able to upgrade/downgrade your Syncee plans or access your invoices.
-The Suppliers menu is there, so you can go and check the supplier directory called Syncee Supplier Exchange.
- If you click on the My Shops you will see your Shopify stores added to your Syncee account.
- In the top-right corner and the bottom-left corner you can find the Settings of your Account. If you would like to know more about these, read our article about Account Settings.