After adding Syncee to your Shopify account, you can start the process of importing your suppliers' data feed. Based on the quantity of your product numbers (not on variant SKUs), we have created 10 packages to suit your needs.
Our plans are the following:
- Nano: 500 products - $19/month.
- Micro: 1,000 products - $29/month.
- Mini: 3,000 products - $39/month.
- Basic: 5,000 products - $69/month.
- Business: 10,000 products - $99/month.
- Plus: 20,000 products - $129/month.
- Professional: 30,000 products - $199/month.
- Enterprise: 50,000 products - $249/month.
- Enterprise Plus: 100,000 products - $499/month.
- Enterprise Extra: 150,000 products - $699/month.
As you can see here, our pricing is NOT based on variant SKUs like in any other companies in the industry, but on the amount of products you would like to upload/update.
Every package contains:
- 5 manual update/task/day
- 1 automated update/task/day
- step-by-step wizard to help you with the import
- unlimited supplier creation
- free support
- free 14-day-long trial, up to 30 products, 10 manual runs/task/day
To proceed with Syncee after or during the trial, you need to choose the plan which fits your suppliers' datafeed quantity.
Please note that if the amount of the imported products exceeds the number of products in the purchased package, you will receive an error message in case of manual updating and an email notification in case of automatic updating.
Credit card is not required in the Syncee Dashboard, you only need to add it to your Shopify account.